How often do I write two entries in one day?
 All the fucking time
 Often, especially when my Spanish gets slap-happy
 Occasionally, depending on how romantic I'm feeling about
myself when I'm writing in my blog
 Never. I've got a life, and double-dipping into the Lethe River is hardly my style
 This is a trick question. You've never done this before you bastard
 Okay, you have done this before. But you changed the dates to make it seem like they were different entries written on separate occasions
Anyway, you know it's rare that I hit it twice, but today I wrote two blog entires, mostly because the photo format of Blogger was killing me but also because today deserved two entries.
Back to our normally scheduled program:
Today, I had a moment today as we were walking through Recoleta, and later, The Recoleta Cemetery. It had something to do with:
1. The beautifully celestial nature of Buenos Aires at night
2. The absence of collectivos in the street and the pockets of unpoisoned lung
3. A few minutes before the Recoleta Cemetery closed, Erika and I found Evita's grave, otherwise known as Eva Perron
4. The smell of grass
5. Noticing all the roses that had been left for Evita and realizing how important she still is for Argentinos
6. Discovering tomorrow is the anniversary of the day she died of uterine cancer, and being part of such an important historical person, if only in passing
7. Palm trees = instant happiness. I think as humans we're just wired that way.
8. Randomly discovering a street named after French people, but written in English
9. The perfect silence of cemeteries
10. Watching a cat drink from a faucet next to tombstones
But the rest you can see in pictures: