1. I realized today that there is something more universal than bad hip-hop, French Fries or porn. As it turned out, it's Deepak Chopra. In this case, his new self-help book The Third Jesus.
2. In Buenos Aires, not only are churches important to Catholics, but evidently, they're also important to realtors. Here's a church that's for sale. But really could you imagine anyone living here besides a Christian Pimp? I'm thinking of that massive Harlem Church, in particular.
3. There's something about the almost perfect combination of pizza napolitano, té commún, mineral water and flan, that is potent enough to transport me to a celestial plane.
4. Even though I feel like Erika and I eat way more food than we did in Chicago, because we walk so much, we actually look thinner, and we used to run 15 miles a week, mind you. This is actually a repeat revelation I had in Rome back in 2005. Even though Romans eat nothing but some variation of bread, meat and cheese at every meal, I only saw one fat person in all of Italy, and I'm almost positive she was a tourist from Texas.
5. Porteños need to learn about the miracle of poop bags. I know this isn't culturally sensitive of me to say this, but it's nasty. I mean, there's dog shit everywhere. It's like a fucking minefield out there. It's almost like this: