10 July 2011

Highlights of a LA Summer (Part 1)

LA Summers are a unique beast: Full of glitz, long legs, smooth cars and exploding colors assaulting your brain. While it can get sticky + dirty in LA--now + always--there's a particular flavor, a specific color scheme of LA that is vibrant + overwhelming. Take a look:

Vintage Car Show at The Grove:



Gogo! + Zoe:

Sunbathing

Sniffing (Kissing) Each Other

Smiling at Mommy

Sleeping/Resting on Daddy

Finally Opening that Bottle of Bordeaux We Bought in Paris in 2009 with Some Vegan Cheesecake from Café Gratitude:

Making an Offering for my Obāsama:

And Many Dates with LB in:

Silver Lake

Silver Lake 2

Amoeba Records

Amoeba Records 2

Though I Ended up Buying an Obscure Blonde Redhead CD, I Made a Mental Note to Buy/Download This Junior Boys Album too

Passing the CNN Tower in Hollywood + Witnessing History in the Making after Coming from:

Where LB + I Saw "The Beginners"

Reading Angela Carter at Brickes + Scones

Having a 4th of a July Picnic in SaMo with:

My Spunky Mom

The Ever-So-Beautiful LB, to Name just a Few

Finally Getting my Contributor's Copies of:

No comments: