20 April 2012

My 38th Birthday at LACMA

Sometimes, the best way to spend your birthday is by walking to the La Brea Tar pits, wandering aimlessly around LACMA with your boo + then opening presents.  I can be a relentlessly simple man sometimes + these simple b-day gifts from LB + my mom hit home + made me feel nerdy + urban in all the right wys:

1.  A sage-colored bath robe that looks a little like a kimono
2.  Some new Rochas for men, which is like my favorite fucking cologne in the whole goddamn world
3.  An Adidas gift certificate so I can buy a new track suit in the fall--holler!
4.  A new pageboy hat that screams "Sister, I'm a Poet!"
5.  Yoshihiro Tatsumi's epic graphic memoir, A Drifting Life
6.  David Mura's When the Body Meets Memory

Here are some pictures from our 1/2 day at LACMA:
















No comments: